Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Work from prints, tables, specifications, and acceptance criteria or data to layout and inspect a wide of variety of parts, materials, components, sheet metal, composites
Ensure the integrity of the Quality Management System is maintained at all times related to quality assurance processes.
Able to use gauges, measuring equipment and other detection methods to ensure product conformance
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. §120.15 is required
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
· Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
Very good organizational skills and the ability to understand technical specifications. Basic understanding of material management and testing.
Should have knowledge of Epicor software; Excel Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
Education and/or Experience
High School Diploma or GED, prefer Associates degree in a technology/science based field Require 1 year of experience in an Inspection environment.
Not required for this position
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Stand; walk and sit frequently.
· Use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms frequently.
· Climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl occasionally.
· Lift and/or move up to 10 pounds frequently.
· Lift and/or move up to 25 pounds occasionally.
· Lift and/or move up to 50 pounds seldomly.
· Vision abilities required are close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Authorization / Security Clearance
To be determined on a Program specific basis
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Manufacturing Area 100% of the time
· Noise – Moderate noise
· Work near moving mechanical parts 10% of the time
· Fumes or airborne particles 25% of the time
EEO Employer / Vet / Disabled
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org