TIGHITCO is looking for a Certified Level II Inspector. The candidate will need to be thoroughly familiar with NDT procedures, customer specifications, work instructions, inspection methods, equipment and techniques to process work. In order to be successful in this job, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Required to pass general, specific, and practical examinations at set interval as specified in NAS410.
- Required to pass an annual NAS410 eye exam.
- Responsible for performing, maintaining, and recording scheduled NDT process control checks.
- Responsible for processing and inspecting customer products in accordance with customer requirements.
- Responsible for interpreting inspection results to customer acceptance criteria and reporting non conformances found.
- Responsible for overseeing and instructing trainees while in training for certification as delegated by the Responsible NDT Level 3.
- Must have previously documented formal training as certified to NAS410 in Magnetic Particle Inspection (MT) and Fluorescent Penetrant (PT) Level 2.
- Be able to pass an annual eye exam per NAS410.
- Records of past employment and exams is desired.
- Two years’ experience as a Level 2 (NAS 410 certification) in Magnetic Particle and/or Fluorescent Penetrant.
- Ability to read and write in English. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret work instructions, technical specifications and acceptance criteria.
- Ability to effectively present and report non-conformances and findings onto applicable documents.
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to train at OSS using our in-house training program if desired by OSS management
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $28.00 – $30.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Certification in Magnetic Particle Inspection (MT): 2 years (Required)
- Certification in Fluorescent Penetrant: 2 years (Required)
- English (Required)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit tighitco.com.