Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Job Processing & Scheduling, Time Phase Balancing, MRP, Raw Material Planning, Material Prep and Job Staging, Inventory Control, WIP, Inventory Turns
Direct Support Accountabilities for Production Status & Expedite Coordination
· Delivery Performance, Monthly Sales Targets, Gross Margin Performance, Inventory / WIP Targets
· Provide administrative support of production operations. Ensure that jobs are set-up and released in accordance with planned shipping schedules.
· Monitor to ensure time phase requirements are balanced.
· Develop with Supervision scheduling points for production processes.
· Monitor monthly production output to identify problems with delivery, quality, margins, inventory, and productivity.
· Perform Cycle Counts as required to maintain inventory accuracy.
· Apply Capacity Planning methodology to Level Load Job scheduling.
· Assist Management to ensure that capital and human resources are adequate to meet production requirements. Areas of direct assistance include monthly production output targets, production personnel management, lean manufacturing and process improvement initiatives
· Assist in establishing inventory management practices and associated control systems.
· Support outside process activities in association with production requirements and schedules by tracking internal need dates and communicating to purchasing when internal due dates are in jeopardy due to receipt of product.
· Support a change control system for handling Engineering / Customer change orders. Ensure changes are incorporated into production travelers.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. §120.15 is required
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
· Working knowledge of Aerospace specifications and standards
· Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
· Meets commitments, works independently, accepts accountability, handles changes, sets personal standards, stays focused under pressure, meets attendance/punctuality requirements.
· Should have knowledge of Epicor software.
· APICS Certification, Manufacturing Engineering experience a plus
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) from four-year College or university; or 2 to 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Required Minimum 2 years’ experience in production control/inventory management. Preferred Experience with Epicor or related MRP systems.
Not required for this position
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Stand; walk and sit frequently.
· Use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms frequently.
· Climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl occasionally.
· Lift and/or move up to 10 pounds frequently.
· Vision abilities required are close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Authorization / Security Clearance
To be determined on a Program specific basis
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Office Area 20% of the time
· Manufacturing Area 80% of the time
· Noise – Moderate noise
EEO Employer / Vet / Disabled
To apply for this job email your details to BerlinHR@tighitco.com