Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Mask parts to engineering sketches when required.
· Learn to use masking plotter.
· Learning to apply primer and top coat to parts, curing parts and verifying and recording thickness according to customer’s specifications
· Visually check own work prior to submitting to inspection.
· Monitor inventory for expired materials and order supplies as needed.
· Learning to clean all spray gun equipment and maintain cleanliness of spray booth area.
· Learning to change filters as needed.
· Learning to rebuild paint gun with replacement parts as part of regular maintenance schedule. Responsible for ordering replacement parts as needed.
· Maintain all logs and charts.
· Maintain a clean and organized work area according to customer requirements and keep cleaning log up to date.
· Responsible for the accurate recording of all paperwork and labor entries associated with the position.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. §120.15 is required
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
· Working knowledge of Aerospace specifications and standards
· Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
· Meets commitments, works independently, accepts accountability, handles changes, sets personal standards, stays focused under pressure, meets attendance/punctuality requirements.
· Should have knowledge of Epicor software.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. This position requires certification in order to process parts.
Not required for this position
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Stand and walk and frequently.
· Use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms frequently.
· Climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl occasionally.
· Lift and/or move up to 10 pounds frequently.
· Vision abilities required are close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Authorization / Security Clearance
To be determined on a Program specific basis
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Manufacturing Area 100% of the time
· Noise – Moderate noise
· Fumes or airborne particles
EEO Employer / Vet / Disabled
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com